For more re information about Us, check section 9.
- Our services are offered only to persons above 16 years of age.
- These policies apply when you visit Our Site – we automatically collect some information about your device, your web browser, IP address and time zone
- When you visit Our Site for the first time we ask your permission to use some of your Cookie files – once you do so, we also have access to some of the cookies that are installed on your device
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT
- When you visit Our Site, we automatically collect your “Device information”
- These data may include your IP address, geographic location, web browser and version, operating system, reference source, visit length, page views, and page navigation paths, as well as timing, frequency, and usage patterns of our service.
- The source of these data is a service of Google Analytics.
- The legal basis for this processing is consent and our legitimate interests – monitoring and optimizations of our website and services
- When you make a purchase through our site, we collect certain information (your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). Further referred to as “Order information”
- We use your order information, primarily, to fulfill any orders placed on our site and to communicate with you
- If your preference allows us to, we provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Furthermore, we may process any of your personal information contained in this policy, when it is necessary to create, assert or defend legal claims, whether in legal proceedings or in administrative or extrajudicial proceedings. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and enforcement of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of other individual.
3. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use Our Site – read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- You can also disable the use of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Additionally , we share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to any court summons, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Please, take into consideration that all personal information you provide through Our Site and Our services, may be accessible on the internet worldwide and it is beyond our competence, to prevent the unwanted use (or misuse) of your information by other parties.
4. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Section 5 sets out our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help Us ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data
- Your Personal information that we process for any purpose can not be kept longer than necessary for that exact purpose.
- We will store personal data as follows: Usage data, publication data, query data, notification data and correspondence data shall be retained for a maximum period of 10 years.
- The other provisions of this section, nevertheless, we may retain your personal data if such storage is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
5. CHANGES AND ALTERATIONS
- We recommend you to check these updates occasionally, to prevent any disinformation.
- You may be updated about these changes by mail.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
- As a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we keep about you and to ask your personal information to be corrected, updated, or deleted.
- Furthermore, you have the right to restrict and object to processing of your information. You also have the right to transfer data, the right to complain to the supervisory authority and the right to withdraw your consent.
- If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- If you believe that the way we process your personal data violates data protection laws, you have the legal right to file a complaint to the data protection supervisor. You can do so in an EU Member State of your usual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement.
- You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by a written notice.
7. ABOUT COOKIES THAT WE USE
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Additionally, our service providers are using cookies, and these may be stored on your computer when you visit our website.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
8. HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES
- Methods for managing them vary depending on the browser and browser version. However, you can get updates on blocking and deleting cookies by following these links:
Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=sk ;
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/sk/kb/povolenie-zakazanie-cookies ;
Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ ;
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/sk-sk/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies ;
Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=sk_SK ;
Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy ;
- Blocking all cookies will affect the usability of many websites
- By blocking cookies, you will no longer be able to use all the features of our website.
9. OUR INFORMATION
- This Site is owned and operated by Andrea Pucovská
- We are located at Priemyselná 5, 821 09, Bratislava, Slovakia
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or would like to make a complaint, you can contact us by:
- filling out the contact form on our website
- telephone, using the number posted on our website
- e-mail, using the email address posted on our website