General terms and conditions of the e-shop www.lesminimals.com
The operator of the online store located under the domain lesminimals.com is:
Business name and registered office / place of business of the seller:
METLALIFE s. r. o.
Phone number: +421902707999
Slovenská obchodná inšpekcia
820 07 Bratislava 4
Article I – Definitions
||Les Minimals, which, when concluding and fulfilling the purchase contract, acts within the scope of its business activity in its own name, on its own behalf and which sells the Goods through the E-shop
||a person who purchases the Goods through an online store on the Domain www.lesminimals.com and whose Goods do not serve for the performance of employment, profession or business
||internet seller of the Seller located on the domain www.lesminimals.com
||Goods offered through the E-shop
||an act of the Consumer in connection with the E-shop, which expresses the consumer’s will to buy the Goods in the E-shop
||the total price stated in the Order, in particular the price for all Goods ordered by the Consumer and stated in the Order, as well as VAT or other taxes, fees, including the price of Freight
||price for the shipping of the Goods to the Consumer and possible handling of the Goods (eg delivery of the Goods, etc.)
||these general terms and conditions
Article II – General provisions
These GTC regulate:
– the process of purchasing the Goods by the Consumer through the E-shop,
– conditions of sale and purchase of the Goods through the Seller’s E-shop,
– rights and obligations of the contracting parties, t. j. The Seller and the Consumer resulting from the purchase contract concluded between these parties, the subject of which is the purchase and sale of the Goods through the Seller’s E-shop.
Article III – Order and conclusion of the contract
- The Consumer orders the Goods from the Seller via the E-shop located under the domain www.lesminimals.com
- A description of these Goods, its properties, availability in stock, its price are listed in the E-shop for these Goods.
- The purchase of the Goods in the E-shop is conditioned by the registration in the E-shop, during which the Consumer is obliged to fill in the data required by the E-shop. Upon registration, the Consumer will receive an e-mail message containing the activation line to the e-mail address specified during registration. By clicking on the link, the consumer activates his account on the E-shop.
- After successful registration, the Consumer will have access to his account, through which he will log in the E-shop when making purchases. With each subsequent purchase, the Consumer no longer registers, it is enough for him to log in to his account in the E-shop using his login details.
- The Consumer orders the Goods from the Seller through the E-shop, according to the instructions given in this E-shop.
- After pressing the “ADD TO BASKET” button for which Goods, the ordered Goods will be automatically added to the shopping cart of that Consumer. The shopping cart of a given Consumer is available for inspection by this Consumer at any time during the creation of the Order.
- In the preview of the shopping cart, the Consumer also chooses the shipping method of the Goods according to the options offered by the Seller.
- The prices for individual Goods, VAT, etc. the price for Freight according to the selected type of shipment will also be added, if the Seller allows to transport the Goods in several ways.
- The consumer completes the order by pressing the “Order with payment obligation” button. Previously, the Consumer is obliged to get acquainted with these GTC and confirm this notification by clicking on the button “I confirm that I have read the General Terms and Conditions requires the consumer to declare that he has:- duly informed of the loss of right to withdraw after service,- duly informed of the loss of the right of withdrawal after the commencement of the provision of electronic content. In the above cases, the Consumer must also press the buttons with the text before completing the order: “I give the Seller explicit consent to start providing the service / electronic content before the expiration of the contract and declares that I was duly informed by the Seller of losing the right to withdraw after provision of the service / electronic content before the expiry of the withdrawal period. “
- By sending the Order, t. j. By pressing the “Order with payment obligation” button, the Consumer also confirms that he / she has also been informed by the Seller about:– the characteristics of the Goods,- the total Price which the Consumer is obliged to pay to the Seller.
- After creating the Order, this Order will be registered in the E-shop system. The Seller will send to the Consumer’s e-mail address which he stated during registration, the following:– Order confirmation with information about the Order.- Order dispatch notification.
- By delivery of the confirmation of receipt of the Order according to point 11 of this article of the GTC together with other documents to the Consumer, the contract for the purchase of Goods is considered concluded, its subject is delivery of the specified Goods in the Order according to point 11 of this article of the GTC.
Article IV – Terms of payment and delivery
- All prices of Goods in the Order and in the E-shop are listed including VAT. The price according to the Order can be paid by the Consumer:a) by bank transfer (especially for tailor-made orders)b) through the payment gateway
- The Seller does not charge any fee for the payment of the Price. However, the Seller warned the Consumer that the entity with which the payment of the Price is made may charge a fee for the payment (eg the given bank when depositing into the account).
- The Consumer undertakes to pay the Price within the period specified in the Order.
- Payment means the moment of crediting the Price to the Seller’s account.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the ordered Goods to the Consumer within 14 working days from the payment of the Order Price or within 21 working days from the conclusion of the contract pursuant to Art. III point 12 of these GTC, if the payment of the Price by cash on delivery is chosen.
- The Seller shall deliver the ordered Goods to the Consumer to the address specified by the Consumer as the delivery address in the Order.
Article V – Shipping and payment option
Post – free
Transfer to Bank Account
Through the payment gateway
Article VI – Information on the Consumer’s right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the Goods, this period is considered to be observed if the notice of withdrawal was sent to the Seller no later than the last day of the period. The Goods are considered to have been taken over by the Consumer at the moment when the Consumer or a third party designated by him, with the exception of the carrier, takes over all parts of the ordered Goods or if:a) several Goods ordered by the Consumer in one Order are delivered separately, at the moment of taking over the Goods that were delivered last,b) delivers the Goods consisting of several parts or pieces, at the moment of taking over the last part or the last piece,c) Delivers the Goods repeatedly during a specified period, at the moment of taking over the first delivered Goods.
- The consumer exercises his right to withdraw from the contract according to point 1 of this article of the GTC as follows:a) in writing at the address of the Seller ‘s registered office mentioned above, orb) by e-mail at email@example.com
- To withdraw from the contract according to point 1 of this article of the GTC, the consumer is entitled to use the form, which forms Annex no. 1 of these GTC. In the event that the Consumer exercises his right to withdraw from the contract pursuant to point 1 of this article of the GTC, he shall return the Goods to the Seller by sending it to the address of the Seller’s registered office specified in these GTC no later than 14 days from the day when he exercised his right to withdraw from the contract.
- Upon withdrawal from the contract pursuant to point 1 of this Article, the GTC shall bear the costs of returning the Goods to the Consumer, including the costs of returning the Goods, which due to their nature cannot be returned by post.
- The returned Goods must not be damaged and must be sent to the Seller with proof of purchase, complete accessories, documentation, packaging, etc. The Consumer is responsible for the reduction of the value of the Goods, which was not caused by normal wear and tear during use during the withdrawal period according to point 1 of this article of the GTC.
- The Consumer has the right, after taking over the Goods within the withdrawal period, to unpack and test the Goods in a manner appropriate to determine the properties and functionality of the Goods.
- Within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Consumer’s withdrawal pursuant to point 1 of this Article of the GTC, the Seller shall return to the Consumer the payments related to the withdrawal from the contract and received from him under or in connection with the contract, including transport, delivery and postage and other costs and charges. The Seller shall return the payment to the Consumer according to the previous sentence in the same way as was used by the Consumer when paying for the Goods, unless the Consumer and the Seller agree otherwise. However, the Seller shall reimburse the costs of transport, delivery and postage to the Customer only to the extent of the cheapest common method of delivery offered by the Seller, regardless of the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer. The Seller is not obliged to return the payment to the Consumer before the Goods are delivered to him or before the Consumer proves that he has sent the Goods back to him.
- The consumer may not withdraw from a contract relating to:a) the provision of the service, if the provision of the service began with the express consent of the customer and the customer has stated that he has been duly informed that by giving his consent he loses the right to withdraw from the contract after full provision of the service and if full provision of the service has taken place.b) the sale of goods made to the customer’s special requirements, custom-made goods or goods intended specifically for one customer